[Global_education_committee] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP presence at higher education IT Security conference

kuai hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Thu Mar 18 10:09:17 EDT 2010

I'll see if I can make it there, by the way Dale one task we have
meant to complete at the Global Education Committee is to create a
list of EDU centric events we can participate in an effort to reach
out to universities. Is this something you could help us put together?
Add Educause, the VA event I had to miss a few weeks a go and so on?
Feel free to add a wiki page linked to the GEC main page and start
adding these events.

Thanks,

Kuai Hinojosa