[Global_education_committee] [Owasp-london] Call for venues - OWASP London training days

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Mar 16 14:51:44 EDT 2010

Board, Connections & Education Committees and OWASP London Invited Trainers,

I have been working with Dinis to create a template to support our training
initiatives and we ended up with this
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/London/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources_
you_can_use_TODAY output that we would like to put at your consideration.

Also, please note that the template fields have already been filled in with
our proposal of real data – the proposed course configuration. Relatively to
these options please let us also know your thoughts especially if you are
directly involved with the logistics of this course or if you are being
suggested as trainer.

Thanks, regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager