[Global_education_committee] EU GEC skype meeting, Wednesday 2nd, July

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Wed Jun 2 10:18:11 EDT 2010

We have been struggling in the last couple of months to meet and organize
activities for the committee so today we are going to have a skype call @
10pm GMT in order to prioritize work for the committee members who are based
in the EU. If you could make the call, you are more than welcome to attend.

~Thanks