[Global_education_committee] GEC skype meeting, Wednesday 2nd July

cecil.su at owasp.org cecil.su at owasp.org
Tue Jun 1 07:57:42 EDT 2010

Dear Martin,

Greetings from Asia! Apologies for the long absence but nevertheless have been noticing all the OWASP virtues being propagated in EU and US. :)

July 3rd (around the early part of the morning) is pretty bad for me as I may be on a plane that time to Australia on an assignment.

I will try my best to hop on the call bridge the next time.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
/cecil

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.