[Global_education_committee] London Training Course Materials

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Jul 8 12:48:01 EDT 2010

Hello Fabio, Matteo, Colin, Alessio, James, Martin, David, Eoin, Dinis,

Hope you are well.

I've received an email from a trainee that have attended our latest Training
Course thanking us for 'organising such a valuable training course' and
saying that it seemed to him the presentation materials on the web site were
not up to date.

<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/London/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources
_you_can_use_TODAY>
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/London/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources_
you_can_use_TODAY

Being so, if you have presented any materials that aren't still available on
our wiki, could you please either upload them or send them off so as to I
can do it myself?

I thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,