[Global_education_committee] Annual Report

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 23:34:12 EST 2010

I am including here pictures of OWASP wasp.

Thanks

Nishi

Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 21:21:05 -0600
Subject: Re: Annual Report
From: lorna.alamri at owasp.org
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com
CC: seba at owasp.org; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org

Hi Nishi,
I was really looking for graphics for inside the Annual report. The pages are much to text heavy on some of the pages. The images would need to be smaller to wrap the text around and not so many images layered together. Here is a link to an example annual report that Seba sent out previously.  http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/foundation/2/26/WMF_20072008_Annual_report._high_resolution.pdf

Is it possible to get an image of just the OWASP wasp?
Thanks,
Lorna

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 7:27 PM, Nishi Kumar <nishi787 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Lorna,

I have composed three designs with the pictures that was taken in Portugal. I am including low res gif images here just for you to see. If this annual report needs to be printed you really need 300dpi high resolution graphics. These graphics make large files so I have uploaded an EPS and TIFF version of these high res graphics in Google code. Please download it from there. Once you are done let me know and I will remove these files from the google code site. Let me know if you would like any changes in these graphics or anything else I can do to help.

http://code.google.com/p/owasp-cbt-project/downloads/list

Thanks
Nishi Kumar

Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 18:31:19 -0600

From: lorna.alamri at owasp.org
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com

Nishi,
I don't have access to Adobe Illustrator. Can you make the graphics for me to insert into the document? I've attached the pdf version of the file so that you can at least view.
Lorna

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Nishi Kumar <nishi787 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Lorna,

Unfortunately I don't have MS Publisher. I do use Adobe Illustrator for any kind of print related design. If you happen to use that then we can share the design. I was not able to open your file.

Thanks
Nishi

Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 12:44:59 -0600
From: lorna.alamri at owasp.org
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com
CC: seba at owasp.org

Hi Nishi,
I've attached the source document. It is in MS Publisher format. It really needs some more images or graphics as it is too text heavy at present.
Regards,
Lorna

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 12:30 AM, Seba <seba at owasp.org> wrote:

Nishi,

you can help by looking at the current draft and work together with Lorna on the lay-out & graphics to make it more attractive.

Lorna,
Can you also send the source?

Thx

Seba

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 7:33 AM, Seba <seba at owasp.org> wrote:

Nishi,

Can you help Lorna with lay-out / photo's?

Seba

lorna.alamri at owasp.org

--
Lorna Alamri