[Global_education_committee] University membership
matteo.meucci at owasp.org
Thu Jan 28 17:06:33 EST 2010
Hi Education Commetee.
I just give an OWASP seminar at the University of Sannio and Sapienza
(Benevento and Rome, Italy). They would like to support OWASP.
I see from the OWASP site the University membership rules, may you
* Raise awareness of the University worldwide
* Be recognized as a supporter by posting your university logo on
the OWASP website (Image size for logos: gif, jpg or png with a size
of 150px X 45px at 72dpi)
* OWASP and the University can jointly publicize season of code
events which provide funding for students or faculty to perform
security based research
* OWASP and the University can work together to host security
seminars or provide introductory training sessions for students on
OWASP tools, documentation and security skills.
* NO COST
* Note: This is intended for the University as a whole to become
involved with OWASP. This does not imply individual or organizational
membership for the University, students or faculty. However, all
students and faculty are encouraged to explore the benefits of
becoming an individual member.
No Charge - Contact Your Local Chapter Leader to get involved.
* provide meeting space 2x per year and include OWASP in the
education awareness & curriculum to students.
* encourage students to apply for OWASP Grants and work on
projects for OWASP Foundation that will help them build real world
More information about the Global_education_committee