[Global_education_committee] CBT Project

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 19:30:25 EST 2010

Hi Seba,

Thanks for your feedback. I am including here the power point slide for OWASP Top 10 for 2007. This does have few slides included for v2010.

I will update W3AF CBT so it is obvious that w3AF is not an owasp project and upload a new version in few days.

Thanks

Nishi Kumar
OWASP CBT Project Lead
OWASP Global Education Committee
 512 632 3618  512 632 3618

Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 14:25:05 +0100
Subject: Re: [Global_education_committee] CBT Project
From: seba at owasp.org
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com
CC: kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org; mtesauro at gmail.com; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org; owasp-cbt at lists.owasp.org

Nishi,

I just saw parts of the T10 cbt.
Really professional!

Can you share the ppt + notes with us so we can suggest updates?
This also provides teaching material for trainers to use them in their courses.

I would also immediately update the material with the new T10 v2010 so we can publish it together.

about the W3AF cbt, please not the w3AF is not an owasp project. It does not mean we can't do a cbt, but you should make clear that this is a seperate open source project

thx

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Nishi Kumar <nishi787 at hotmail.com> wrote:

That would be great Kaui. Thanks! I have added you in the CBT project contributor list. Lets also discuss this in the upcoming meeting Martin has scheduled.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/GPC_Project_Details/OWASP_CBT_Project

Can you please look at the 2 CBT's I have uploaded. I am in the process of uploading few more in next few days.

From: kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:19:56 -0500
CC: martin.knobloch at owasp.org; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org; mtesauro at gmail.com; owasp-cbt at lists.owasp.org

I can be the reviewer if you need one.

Kuai Hinojosa

On Dec 22, 2009, at 1:17 AM, Nishi Kumar <nishi787 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I have just uploaded OWASP Top 10 for 2007 and W3AF by OWASP CBTs. I have setup Google Code site for the download.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=Category:OWASP_CBT_Project#tab=Main

http://code.google.com/p/owasp-cbt-project/downloads/list

For OWASP Top 10 for 2007 I still haven't completed the complete branding for inside screens but wanted to have this available for you all to see and provide me some feedback.
I will also like to request for official reviewer for this project. What is the process for that?

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390706/direct/01/