[Global_education_committee] Meeting today

Sebastien gioria (OWASP French Leader) sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
Wed Jan 27 10:42:56 EST 2010

Hi All,

I could not attend today but just to let you know :

- We are in the end of the discussion with a French University(http://www.isep.fr
)  to setup an OWASP Academic Support, they planning to add some
inital training on Web AppSec in May...
- I've translated the first version of the Top10 2010rc1 prezo from
dave and upload it to the Wiki (see http://www.security-database.com/toolswatch/OWASP-TOP-10-2010-French-version.html)
- I've attached the first "beta" release of our translation about a
Document in WebAppSecurity we do at CLUSIF(www.clusif.fr). I'm
currently reviewing it and send some corrections to the translator

If someone have time to read the last doc and could give me some
corrections/missing things before end of this week, drop me e-mail. I
will do a PPT from this document to help CIO/CEO understand the
problems.

S.

Le 27 janv. 10 à 16:33, kuai hinojosa a écrit :

> Hello Team,
>
> We have a GEC meeting scheduled for today at 5:00 PM EST. Our goal
> for today's meeting is to check the status of our to-do list and
> initiatives, check with everyone if they still have the bandwidth to
> contribute to the committee and discuss a few project ideas such as
> the OWASP College Chapters and the OWASP Road Show training
> initiative.
>
> If you cannot make the call please let us know. The conference
> number details are below:
>
> The Dial in number:  1-866-534-4754
> Global Education Committee:
> Host Code:  987238