[Global_education_committee] Meeting?

fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
Wed Jan 27 10:22:16 EST 2010

hi Kate,

definitely there is no meeting in 15 minutes... I am still at work with
other meetings already :-P

I think we were organizing it for this evening 10PM GMT but haven't got
confirmation from the rest of the guys.

so... guys, are we still going ahead with today's meeting?

thanks!

Fabio Cerullo
Divisional Information Security
Bankcentre D1,
Ballsbridge,
Dublin 4,
Ireland.

Tel: +353 1 772 6309
Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

"Kate Hartmann" <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
27/01/2010 15:17

        To:     "'kuai hinojosa'" <kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org>
        cc:     <fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie>,
<global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org>
        Subject:        RE: [Global_education_committee] Meeting?

I had a pop up reminder that there was a GEC meeting today (in 15
minutes).  Is this so?  If it is, can someone please provide me with the
dial in numbers?

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road
Suite 300
Columbia, MD  21046

301-275-9403
kate.hartmann at owasp.org
kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Skype:  kate.hartmann1

Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

kuai hinojosa <kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org>
12/01/2010 15:11

        To:        fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
        cc:        global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org

I believe we meet the last Wednesday of the month, can't recall anymore. I
just got back from vacation and I have been playing catch up for the last
few days.

K.

On Jan 12, 2010, at 10:05 AM, fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie wrote:

hi guys,

has a date been decided for the meeting in January? thanks!

Fabio
This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external email security system.

Allied Irish Banks

AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks
p.l.c. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.
 Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1
6600311; Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173