[Global_education_committee] Meeting?

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Jan 27 10:17:26 EST 2010

I had a pop up reminder that there was a GEC meeting today (in 15 minutes).
Is this so?  If it is, can someone please provide me with the dial in
numbers?

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300

Columbia, MD  21046

301-275-9403

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

Skype:  kate.hartmann1

Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

kuai hinojosa <kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org>

12/01/2010 15:11

        To:        fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
        cc:        global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org

I believe we meet the last Wednesday of the month, can't recall anymore. I
just got back from vacation and I have been playing catch up for the last
few days.

K.

On Jan 12, 2010, at 10:05 AM, fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie wrote:

hi guys,

has a date been decided for the meeting in January? thanks!

Fabio
This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external email security system.

Allied Irish Banks

AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks p.l.c.
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.
Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311;
Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173