[Global_education_committee] [Owasp-cbt] CBT Project

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Jan 27 08:54:37 EST 2010

Kuai, I'm glad you think I have super powers.sometimes that is true.  J

I'm working on it.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300

Columbia, MD  21046

301-275-9403

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

From: dale.castle at owasp.org
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:46:49 -0500
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com

Nishi,

  I have downloaded your CBTs and they are excellent, but I know how to set
them up for viewing. Do we want people visiting OWASP.org to be able to view
them on the page? Just a thought. Thank you for your time and effort.

- Dale

On Jan 25, 2010, at 10:42 PM, Nishi Kumar wrote:

Hi Dale,

I just came back from India and catching up on my emails. I am really not
clear on your question.

>> I had one question, though. It was, "I can see this on the OWASP website,
right?" I didn't have a very good answer. So I'd like to pose it to the CBT
project team and OWASP leadership. Should/can we post the CBTs on the OWASP
web site?

CBT's are uploaded on Google code.

Did you mean that you will like to create CBT's and upload on OWASP web
site. Excuse me if I am misunderstanding you. Please clarify your question.

  _____

From: dale.castle at owasp.org
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 16:46:04 -0500
CC: martin.knobloch at owasp.org; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org;
mtesauro at gmail.com; kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org;owasp-cbt at lists.owasp.org
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com

Nishi,

  Thank you very much for creating and sharing such excellent CBTs. I used
the W3AF CBT at a library event to demonstrate what OWASP is doing to
improve application security. I was a big hit.