[Global_education_committee] [OWASP-ESAPI] have you used ESAPI Swingset?

kuai hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Wed Jan 20 07:27:46 EST 2010

Elias,

I am CCing this to the GEC list to see if we can get any volunteers
from our committee or group.

Fabio - I have used Swingset but last time I check there was still
some work to do on it. What has worked best for me is to take an open
source application used by our group, fix the most common and high
risk vulnerabilities with ESAPI and used that for training, this has
worked very well for us because most people are already familiar with
the application. With that said Swingset is a great start.

Kuai