[Global_education_committee] OWASP Top10 2010 Preso in French

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Jan 18 11:07:52 EST 2010

Fabio, you should join the Conference’s committee J

Sebastian, if we can help you out in any way, please don’t hesitate to ask.
If you decide to move forward with an event in France, we can help you
coordinate and promote!

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300

Columbia, MD  21046

301-275-9403

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

Skype:  kate.hartmann1

Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

"Sebastien gioria (OWASP French Leader)" <sebastien.gioria at owasp.org>

18/01/2010 14:18

        To:        fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
        cc:        global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
        Subject:        Re: [Global_education_committee] OWASP Top10 2010
Preso in French

Le 18 janv. 10 à 11:15, fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie a écrit :

excellent Sebastien! The more widespread the Top 10 is... the merrier! :)

We will translate the final Top10 when available too ! and next month you
will have a new document in english coming from CLUSIF(http://www.clusif.fr
<http://www.clusif.fr/> ), where I lead the AppSec Group., who will speak
AppSec to manager (it's the translation of the French document) !

On other thing, I will be at the first Microsoft Event here in France
(http://www.mstechdays.fr <http://www.mstechdays.fr/> ) to speak about ASVS

A good beginning 2010 Year for OWASP in France !

are u planning to do an OWASP French Day this year?

We would love to do that ! We thinking of it with some good speakers :

- Microsoft France
- ANSSI (French Security Gov)
- Fortify

but we need more speakers and we have not define the subject.

Any idea ?

Email:  <mailto:fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie> fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external email security system.

Allied Irish Banks

AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks p.l.c.
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.
Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311;
Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173

---
Sebastien gioria  -  <mailto:sebastien.gioria at owasp.org>