[Global_education_committee] OWASP Top10 2010 Preso in French

Sebastien gioria (OWASP French Leader) sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
Mon Jan 18 09:18:04 EST 2010

Le 18 janv. 10 à 11:15, fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie a écrit :

> excellent Sebastien! The more widespread the Top 10 is... the
> merrier! :)

We will translate the final Top10 when available too ! and next month
you will have a new document in english coming from CLUSIF(http://www.clusif.fr
), where I lead the AppSec Group., who will speak AppSec to manager
(it's the translation of the French document) !

On other thing, I will be at the first Microsoft Event here in France (http://www.mstechdays.fr
) to speak about ASVS

A good beginning 2010 Year for OWASP in France !

> are u planning to do an OWASP French Day this year?

We would love to do that ! We thinking of it with some good speakers :

- Microsoft France
- ANSSI (French Security Gov)
- Fortify

but we need more speakers and we have not define the subject.

Any idea ?

> thanks!
>
> Fabio Cerullo
> Divisional Information Security
> Bankcentre D1,
> Ballsbridge,
> Dublin 4,
> Ireland.
>
> Tel: +353 1 772 6309
> Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
> This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by
> the addressee unless otherwise indicated.
>
> This email has been scanned by an external email security system.
>
> Allied Irish Banks
>
> AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish
> Banks p.l.c. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the
> Financial Regulator.  Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge,
> Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311; Registered in Ireland: Registered
> No. 24173

---
Sebastien gioria  - sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
GSM: +33 (0)6 23 04 00 51