[Global_education_committee] Any help from the Edu Committee?

fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
Tue Jan 12 10:51:02 EST 2010

Absolutely... send them over that we will be delighted to give you a hand.

Fabio Cerullo
Divisional Information Security
Bankcentre D1,
Ballsbridge,
Dublin 4,
Ireland.

Tel: +353 1 772 6309
Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

John Wilander <john.wilander at owasp.org>
12/01/2010 15:46

        To:     fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
        cc:     global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
        Subject:        Re: Any help from the Edu Committee?

Hi Fabio and the Edu Committee!

2010/1/12  <fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie>:
> how are you? do you need any help from the Edu Committee in order to get
> things going for the AppSec Conference?
>
> I mean... reviewing proposals, organizing trainings, etc...

I'm fine, thanks. A lot of conference stuff going on :).

The deadline for all proposals (papers, demos, talks, and training) is
February 7. Then we have two months to finalize the conference
program.

The program committe (PC) will review all full-paper submissions. We
don't know how many research papers we'll get yet.

The organizing committee (OC) and parts of the PC will review all the
other proposals including training. We sure could use your opinion!
Would you like to organize it yourselves, i e I email you the
proposals and you distribute them among yourselves?

   Regards, John

--
John Wilander
Chapter leader OWASP Sweden

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the addressee unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external email security system.

Allied Irish Banks

AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks p.l.c. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.  Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311; Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173