[Global_education_committee] Any help from the Edu Committee?

fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
Tue Jan 12 10:25:22 EST 2010

sorry Kate, I wasn't aware the roadshow effort had already started and I
completely understand your point.

catching up with mails after a long break could be time demanding... :-P

Fabio Cerullo
Divisional Information Security
Bankcentre D1,
Ballsbridge,
Dublin 4,
Ireland.

Tel: +353 1 772 6309
Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

"Kate Hartmann" <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
12/01/2010 15:19

        To:     <fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie>, <john.wilander at owasp.org>
        cc:     <global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org>
        Subject:        RE: [Global_education_committee] Any help from the
Edu Committee?

The conferences committee needs help from the education committee on the
“training Roadshow” that we want to launch in 2010.  We need to identify
trainers, develop a process for maintaining a training database as well as
keeping track of the evaluations.  I understand that the Education
committee has already begun to do this and we don’t want to duplicate
efforts.

Thanks.

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road
Suite 300
Columbia, MD  21046

301-275-9403
kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Skype:  kate.hartmann1

Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external email security system.

Allied Irish Banks

AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks
p.l.c. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.
 Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1
6600311; Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173