[Global_education_committee] Any help from the Edu Committee?

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Jan 12 10:19:23 EST 2010

The conferences committee needs help from the education committee on the
"training Roadshow" that we want to launch in 2010.  We need to identify
trainers, develop a process for maintaining a training database as well as
keeping track of the evaluations.  I understand that the Education committee
has already begun to do this and we don't want to duplicate efforts.

Thanks.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300

Columbia, MD  21046

301-275-9403

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

Skype:  kate.hartmann1

Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external email security system.

Allied Irish Banks

AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks p.l.c.
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.
Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311;
Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173