[Global_education_committee] OWASP Global Education Committee meeting

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Fri Feb 26 11:08:15 EST 2010

All,

I have added Fabio's notes of the last meeting to the agenda:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/GEC_Agenda_2010-02-24

The next meeting is Wednesday, the 31st of March. I guess Skype is working
well for all.
Please let me know if you are in favor of a dail-in meeting!
I created the agenda wiki for the next meeting:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/GEC_Agenda_2010-03-31
Please feel free to add whatever you need to be adressed!

<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/GEC_Agenda_2010-02-24>Cheers,
Martin

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Martin Knobloch <martin.knobloch at owasp.org