[Global_education_committee] Agenda & Update - Academies meeting (5th, 6th January).

Sandra Paiva sandra.paiva at owasp.org
Wed Dec 29 11:51:32 EST 2010

Dear all,

I am writing to inform you that the draft of the Agenda proposed for the
meeting in January is online here -
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Academies.

Please note that the main idea is to have a very wide and open discussion
about the best possible model for the OWASP Academies and that therefore
this Agenda is merely an indication that we hope may help us to structure
the discussion a little bit and make it more productive. Having said that,
if you feel that we are missing something important or would like to add
some issues to the discussion, feel free to drop me a line!

Furthermore, I inform that you have on the OWASP Academies mailing list
Archives the emails exchanged so far regarding the Certification project
that we will be working on - please check them out. On this note, I call
your attention to the email sent attached.

https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-academies/

I am looking forward to seeing you all in January for this exciting meeting!

Best regards,

Sandra

Sandra Paiva

OWASP Training Manager <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Sandra_Paiva>