[Global_education_committee] Training evaluations

kuai hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Wed Dec 15 07:36:44 EST 2010

I agree with Sandra. I know where we coming from about being public and all but, probably best to keep the evaluations open to those in charge of leading the training program and the trainers themselves.

I am in favor of opening the templates or blank evaluation forms to the public so others can see the criterias or use the forms for their own OWASP training event.

Kuai