[Global_education_committee] Training evaluations

Sandra Paiva sandra.paiva at owasp.org
Wed Dec 15 07:03:39 EST 2010

Hi all,

In principle, I am sympathetic with the idea of getting the evaluations
publicly available and in my opinion it would make sense to include this in
the Trainers database that we will work with for the OWASP Training. I think
it's important, though, that everyone involved in the evaluations agrees
with this methodology. With regards to the ones already done, I haven't
followed the process from the beginning so I am not probably in the best
position to comment.

Sandra

Sandra Paiva

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Sandra_Paiva> OWASP Training Manager