[Global_education_committee] Training evaluations

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 15:28:36 EST 2010

Hi Kate,

I got the PDF and it looks good. Does this information should be publically available or do we need to put some protection on who can access these evaluation? Please let me know.

Thanks
Nishi Kumar
OWASP Global Education Committee

From: kate.hartmann at owasp.org
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com; fcerullo at owasp.org
CC: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: RE: [Global_education_committee] Training evaluations
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 11:12:52 -0500

Nishi, I have basically individual sheets scanned into one PDF file.  I will forward an example to you so you can see if this is workable within your system.

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org
From: kate.hartmann at owasp.org
To: fcerullo at owasp.org
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:53:25 -0500
CC: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org

Fabio,

No, no one has responded (that I know of).

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org