[Global_education_committee] Training evaluations

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 19:22:28 EST 2010

Hi Kate,

I have these Training Evaluation Template on the OWASP Training Google Code site.

http://code.google.com/p/owasp-training/downloads/list

If you like to upload training evaluations at a common location then it could be uploaded on the OWASP Training Google code site. We used this site to host Training material for London. I will be happy to help.

Thanks
Nishi Kumar
OWASP Global Education Committee

From: kate.hartmann at owasp.org
To: fcerullo at owasp.org
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:53:25 -0500
CC: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Global_education_committee] Training evaluations

Fabio,

No, no one has responded (that I know of).

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org