[Global_education_committee] GEC - Train the Trainers

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Aug 18 20:04:30 EDT 2010

If there is any issue of the lack of fundings being a problem, please raise
it, and I will help to make it happen.

This is a critical project for OWASP and at this stage what is needed is
have a number of these events wordwide so that we create required,
materials, logistics, tradition and culture

Note that we are about to hire a resource specially for this task:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Request_for_Proposals/Training_Managerplease
make the most use of it

Dinis Cruz