[Global_education_committee] OWASP Global Education Committee

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 06:11:51 EDT 2010

Thanks martin for sending the email. I see my name in Train the Trainers. Fabio I will be interested in discussing about the plan on this topic so that I can help fill that section. In the Wiki deadline is Q1/Q2/Q3/Q4 2009 do you all want me to fix the dates ?

Thanks
Nishi Kumar
Global Education Committee

Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 10:14:35 +0200
From: martin.knobloch at owasp.org
To: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Global_education_committee] OWASP Global Education Committee

Dear GEC-member,

After a powerful start, the Global Education Committee had unfortunately encountered a stall. A while ago we have defined targets we wanted to achieve as GEC. Those targets haven't been updated for some time. So please update the wiki with the latest status in case you are the owner of any of them:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Education_Committee#Targets_.28DRAFT.29

Also, we have changed the meetings to be run every fortnightly Wednesday. These are going to be 'open' online sessions where anyone could join & leave between 22:00 and 01:00 (GMT+1 Time) making them more flexible for everyone. Further details could be found in the invite sent via Google Calendar.

Finally, as we haven't heard nor seen from some of you in a while we are going to remove all 'inactive' GEC members and ONLY include those who reply to this mail or participate in the next meeting. We understand if your are currently busy and occupied with other things and you can't contribute anymore with the GEC but we need to keep the ball rolling!

With kind regards,

Martin Knobloch & Kuai Hinojosa

GEC Chairs
_______________________________________________ Global_education_committee mailing list Global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/global_education_committee