[Global_education_committee] OWASP Testing Guide..

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 16:28:04 EDT 2010

Sure Dinis we can add that to the list of courses. I will be happy to contribute the material to OWASP after I have prepared the material.

Thanks

Nishi Kumar

OWASP Education Committee

From: dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 17:06:09 +0100
Subject: Re: [Global_education_committee] OWASP Testing Guide..
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com
CC: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org; matteo.meucci at owasp.org; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org

We also need these materials for the Chapter-Driven training we are organizing

Nish, can we add your (private training event) to the list of courses that are being delivered using Owasp materials?

Dinis Cruz

On 26 Apr 2010, at 22:10, Nishi Kumar <nishi787 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I have to do two training session for for our QA team based on OWASP Testing guide. One a high level overview which brings general awareness of testing for Security and another one a detail session for the QA group who will actually be doing the application and infrastructure testing. Is there any existing power point presentation we have on OWASP Testing guide that I can leverage to prepare this presentation. I will appreciate if somebody can point me to any relevant material in this topic.

Thanks
Nishi Kumar
OWASP Education Committee