[Global_education_committee] Next meeting

kuai hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Tue Apr 27 14:38:16 EDT 2010

These are great points Carlos Obrigrado!

Can you both place your initiatives in the wiki using the SMART model? That way we can set a time line and elaborate how we can move forward.  Also since you won't be able to attend the meeting can you provide a time and day where you and I can chat?

Muito Obrigado!

Kuai