[Global_education_committee] Next meeting

Sebastien Gioria sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
Tue Apr 27 14:07:16 EDT 2010

All,

Thanks for Rachel(my daughter)

My points :

- -Here in France, as I've said we have the first university membership (see ISEP on the OWASP page). I'm in contact with another to do a second....
- - We will translate New Top10 (co-french leader Ludovic Petit will manage this).
- - We will partner at RMLL (Rencontre Mondiales du Logiciel Libre www.rmll.info) in July.
- - We will partner with GSDays (http://www.gsdays.fr): french conference
- - We need inputs and some return from the OWASP London, as a lot of guys ask me this... (I know Dinis want to meet with me, but dates where not OK because my daughter....)

That's all I think actually