[Global_education_committee] [OCC] OWASP London Training Course

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 00:51:32 EDT 2010

Hi Dinis,

I had a brief conversation with Kaui about the training material. We discussed that we can create a google code site for the training and zip/tar all the material. May be we can create an index.html in the zip where we will have the links to view the material. This way you can download everything from one place. If there are changes to the training material then we will need to update the google code site. This was an initial thought. We are open for suggestions. If this is something you all are ok with then we can create the first draft this weekend. Please provide your feedback.

Thanks

Nishi Kumar

Global Education Committee

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:38:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [OCC] [Global_education_committee] OWASP London Training Course
From: kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
To: dinis.cruz at owasp.org
CC: martin.knobloch at owasp.org; nishi787 at hotmail.com; colin.watson at owasp.org; paulo.coimbra at owasp.org; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org; owasp-connections-committee at lists.owasp.org

I can join in about 30 - 40 mins.

On Apr 21, 2010 5:17 PM, "dinis cruz" <dinis.cruz at owasp.org> wrote:

Is anybody joining in?

I've been on the call since 10:05 pm (for 10m now) and there is nobody else dialled in

Dinis Cruz