[Global_education_committee] OWASP London Training Course

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 23:17:45 EDT 2010

When you all will like to discuss this?

-Nishi

Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 13:31:00 +0200
Subject: Re: [Global_education_committee] OWASP London Training Course
From: martin.knobloch at owasp.org
To: kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
CC: nishi787 at hotmail.com; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org; paulo.coimbra at owasp.org

Friday is a bit late, as the London event takes place this Friday.. :-P
Anyway, I would suggest we make this a point for the next meeting!

Also, I regret how this went! We could have done more as Education Committee, but I am happy about the result!
The template for trainings do look great! We should take this lead and forward this to the other projects. I am still convinced, the training materials should be supplied by the projects and trainers!
I will link the training wiki's to the Education Project wiki!

Anyway, do we wait to the next official date to meet, or should we schedule an extra meeting for next week Monday, th 19th?

Cheers,
Martin

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Kuai Hinojosa <kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org> wrote:

I cannot meet either day but Friday or Monday for sure.

Kuai

On Apr 13, 2010 4:39 PM, "Nishi Kumar" <nishi787 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I have volunteered to build contents for these sections and have started working on it. If we can have a brief discussion that will be great. Please let me know if we can setup a meeting to discuss this either today or tomorrow.

Thanks
Nishi Kumar

OWASP Global Education Committee

From: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
CC: colin.watson at owasp.org; dinis.cruz at owasp.org; justin.clarke at owasp.org; owasp-connections-committee at lists.owasp.org

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 16:06:32 +0100

Hello Nishi,

Thank you for getting back to me. As for your question, I would say we need all t...

Global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org