[Global_education_committee] OWASP London Training Course

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 13:02:11 EDT 2010

Hi Dinis,

Thanks for providing the feedback. Education Committee is planning to have a meeting soon. We will discuss and for the next training session we will have one download with all the materials for students and presenters. We will also figure out a way to update the ppt to be current.

Thanks

Nishi Kumar

OWASP Global Education Committee

Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:34:56 +0100
Subject: Re: [Global_education_committee] OWASP London Training Course
From: dinis.cruz at owasp.org
To: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
CC: nishi787 at hotmail.com; owasp-connections-committee at lists.owasp.org; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org; global-projects-committee at lists.owasp.org

Yes, Thanks Nishi for collecting this

I just downloaded all PPT, PPTX, PDF, ZIP and .GZ files (presentations and live CD) to a USB stick which we will pass around the students tomorrow before/during the class (we have a number of USB sticks).

The idea (for the next training session) is to normalize this and get 1 (one) download with all the materials for the students and presenters (note that some PPT are quite old (circa 2007) so we need to figure out the best way to update them))
Dinis Cruz

On 14 April 2010 17:28, Paulo Coimbra <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org> wrote:

Thank you so much, Nishi, for your fantastic work! What you have already done so far seems very useful to me. Nevertheless, if the trainers think any changes are still needed, they can introduce them directly.

I take the opportunity to apologise for having asked for Education Committee’s support so late. Nevertheless, this training course is a pilot experience and being so we can ameliorate the terms of our engagement through the next similar events. As you know, we already have another course planned for May, 28th. In addition, we are also planning to challenge all the OWASP Chapters with a budget superior to 2,000 dollars to hold similar events and so we will have many opportunities to build up properly all sorts of modules.

Many thanks once again, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,
OWASP Project Manager