[Global_education_committee] OWASP London Training Course

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Apr 15 12:34:56 EDT 2010

Yes, Thanks Nishi for collecting this

I just downloaded all PPT, PPTX, PDF, ZIP and .GZ files (presentations and
live CD) to a USB stick which we will pass around the students tomorrow
before/during the class (we have a number of USB sticks).

The idea (for the next training session) is to normalize this and get 1
(one) download with all the materials for the students and presenters (note
that some PPT are quite old (circa 2007) so we need to figure out the best
way to update them))

Dinis Cruz