[Global_education_committee] OWASP London Training Course

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Wed Apr 14 07:31:00 EDT 2010

Friday is a bit late, as the London event takes place this Friday.. :-P
Anyway, I would suggest we make this a point for the next meeting!

Also, I regret how this went! We could have done more as Education
Committee, but I am happy about the result!
The template for trainings do look great! We should take this lead and
forward this to the other projects. I am still convinced, the training
materials should be supplied by the projects and trainers!
I will link the training wiki's to the Education Project wiki!

Anyway, do we wait to the next official date to meet, or should we schedule
an extra meeting for next week Monday, th 19th?

Cheers,
Martin