[Global_education_committee] OWASP London Training Course

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 16:35:55 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I have volunteered to build contents for these sections and have started working on it. If we can have a brief discussion that will be great. Please let me know if we can setup a meeting to discuss this either today or tomorrow.

Thanks

Nishi Kumar

OWASP Global Education Committee

From: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
CC: colin.watson at owasp.org; dinis.cruz at owasp.org; justin.clarke at owasp.org; owasp-connections-committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: RE: [Global_education_committee] OWASP London Training Course
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 16:06:32 +0100

Hello Nishi,

Thank you for getting back to me. As for your question, I would say we need all the help you can provide to build up contents and select/upload materials for all the courses in which this hasn’t been done as of yet as following:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP/Training/Guided_tour_of_OWASP_Projects
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP/Training/OWASP_Top_10
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP/Training/OWASP_WebScarab_Project
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP/Training/OWASP_WebGoat_Project
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP/Training/OWASP_ESAPI
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP/Training/OWASP_Software_Assurance_Maturity_Model
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP/Training/OWASP_Code_Review_Project
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP/Training/OWASP_O2_Platform

I thank you in advance. If you need further information, please don't hesitate to contact me again.

Best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,
OWASP Project Manager

From: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
To: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:05:50 +0100
CC: owasp-connections-committee at lists.owasp.org; colin.watson at owasp.org; global-projects-committee at lists.owasp.org

Hello Education Committee,

Hope you all are well. As you know we are just a few days from our planned pilot OWASP Training Course which will be held on April, 16th and consequently we are making the last effort to have everything as ready as possible to make this a worthy experience.

In this context I am writing to ask for your help/assistance to build up the course modules’ contents and related materials.

So, if you have the spare cycles, please join up our efforts and help our trainers by filling up the course modules with as much adequate materials as possible.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/London/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources_you_can_use_TODAY

I thank you all in advance, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,
OWASP Project Manager