[Global_education_committee] OWASP London Training Course

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Apr 13 11:06:32 EDT 2010

Hello Nishi,

Thank you for getting back to me. As for your question, I would say we need
all the help you can provide to build up contents and select/upload
materials for all the courses in which this hasn’t been done as of yet as
following:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP/Training/Guided_tour_of_OWASP_Projects

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP/Training/OWASP_Top_10

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP/Training/OWASP_WebScarab_Project

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP/Training/OWASP_WebGoat_Project

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP/Training/OWASP_ESAPI

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP/Training/OWASP_Software_Assurance_Matur
ity_Model

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP/Training/OWASP_Code_Review_Project

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP/Training/OWASP_O2_Platform

I thank you in advance. If you need further information, please don't
hesitate to contact me again.

Best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

From: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
To: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:05:50 +0100
CC: owasp-connections-committee at lists.owasp.org; colin.watson at owasp.org;
global-projects-committee at lists.owasp.org

Hello Education Committee,

Hope you all are well. As you know we are just a few days from our planned
pilot OWASP Training Course which will be held on April, 16th and
consequently we are making the last effort to have everything as ready as
possible to make this a worthy experience.

In this context I am writing to ask for your help/assistance to build up the
course modules’ contents and related materials.

So, if you have the spare cycles, please join up our efforts and help our
trainers by filling up the course modules with as much adequate materials as
possible.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/London/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources_
you_can_use_TODAY

I thank you all in advance, best regards,