[Global_education_committee] OWASP London Training Course

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 21:33:45 EDT 2010

Thanks Paulo for your email. I can help out in this effort. Please let me know if there is anything specific you are looking for.

Nishi Kumar

Systems Architect

OWASP CBT Project Lead

OWASP Global Education Committee

From: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
To: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:05:50 +0100
CC: owasp-connections-committee at lists.owasp.org; colin.watson at owasp.org; global-projects-committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Global_education_committee] OWASP London Training Course

Hello Education Committee,

Hope you all are well. As you know we are just a few days from our planned pilot OWASP Training Course which will be held on April, 16th and consequently we are making the last effort to have everything as ready as possible to make this a worthy experience.

In this context I am writing to ask for your help/assistance to build up the course modules’ contents and related materials.

So, if you have the spare cycles, please join up our efforts and help our trainers by filling up the course modules with as much adequate materials as possible.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/London/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources_you_can_use_TODAY

I thank you all in advance, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,
OWASP Project Manager