[Global_education_committee] OWASP London Training Course

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Apr 12 14:05:50 EDT 2010

Hello Education Committee,

Hope you all are well. As you know we are just a few days from our planned
pilot OWASP Training Course which will be held on April, 16th and
consequently we are making the last effort to have everything as ready as
possible to make this a worthy experience.

In this context I am writing to ask for your help/assistance to build up the
course modules’ contents and related materials.

So, if you have the spare cycles, please join up our efforts and help our
trainers by filling up the course modules with as much adequate materials as
possible.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/London/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources_
you_can_use_TODAY

I thank you all in advance, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager