[Global_education_committee] Fwd: Input to Call for Training?

Seba seba at owasp.org
Thu Nov 26 17:36:23 EST 2009

comments?

--Seba

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: seba <seba at owasp.org>
Date: 2009/11/26
Subject: Re: Input to Call for Training?
To: John Wilander <john.wilander at owasp.org>
Cc: dave wichers <dave.wichers at owasp.org>

John,

How about:
As part of the OWASP Education projects, we start a list of OWASP
trainers on the OWASP web site.
This list (mentioning the trainer - course and contact details) will
cover all trainers that performed training at OWASP conferences,
together with their aggregated scores on the course feedback forms.
Of course, this is on opt-in base only. Please let us know if you are
interested to participate in this program?

is this what you need?

regards

Seba