[Global_education_committee] [Global_membership_committee] Proposed changes for University Supporters

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Nov 16 20:31:31 EST 2009

Ironically, at AppSec DC, I met a student at a community college who was
finishing up her degree in security.  Her comment was "Why didn't we hear
about you guys?"

In this region, more and more students are attending community colleges
because of the rising cost of a university education.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300