[Global_education_committee] status + ppt

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Fri May 1 05:48:06 EDT 2009

In the beginning, we did a great job meeting, even we are all in quite
different time zones. I wondered myself why we could not hang on to that.The
last weeks, I 've been in Germany, taking care of my parents as my mother is
serious ill. That was the reason I haven't been active that available
lately. Also, I don't know how much time I will have the following weeks.

Probably, I will not be at the AppSec EU conference as I will save holidays
to visit my parents as often as possible.

Anyhow, I would suggest to schedule a Skype meeting for next week Thursday
to get us all back on track. Who is in?

Cheers,
Martin