[Global_education_committee] How to help an university become an OWASP member?

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Thu Mar 19 06:03:15 EDT 2009

Hi Fabio,
Great news! I guess this is a question for the global membership committee.
Kate Hartman (kate.hartmann at owasp.org) should be the one helping you with
the details. Tom (tomb at owasp.org) can help you out quickly as well, as he is
foundation board member and member of the global membership committee!

Cheers,
Martin