[Global_education_committee] How are we all doing?

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Wed Mar 18 18:24:01 EDT 2009

Guys,

Let's target for next week Thursday, march 26th. I will put the meeting on
the Google calendar and send out the invitations!

In the mean time, could you have a look at my setup of categorizing the
education material:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Education_Project_New#Education_Material_Categorized

Cheers,
Martin