[Global_education_committee] How are we all doing?

kuai hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Mon Mar 16 10:07:22 EDT 2009

I suggest we meet this week. The demand for Global Edu efforts is
picking up quickly, Fabio is starting to work on getting support for
Universities in Eu and Latin America and I have been able to get UCI
to become a member, I am also working with Cornell university which is
interested in using our resources and getting some training. I am also
in talks with UCI and organizing an OWASP - Academia event in their
campus sometime this summer. I keep getting folks asking for training
and whether we offered that, we first need to get our materials
together, which is a lot of work, we also have other members support
such as Vicente Aguilera and others than want to help with our
efforts. So, now is the time to use this momentum and keep moving
forward.

Thursday 4:30 EST works for me!

Kuai