[Global_education_committee] Iberic Collaboration Project

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Mar 9 14:03:29 EDT 2009

Fabio,

I’ve understood your point and I am ready to do my bit to support this initiative within the proposed calendar.  However, I can anticipate that my hypothetical assistance, if required, will be mitigated by my Summit involvement. However, more importantly, I believe we would gain from listen to the other participants in this thread.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

Carlos Serrao <carlos.j.serrao at gmail.com>

05/03/2009 17:37

        To:        <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>
        cc:        <fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie>, <vicente.aguilera at owasp.org>, "'OWASP Foundation Board List'" <owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>, <global_tools_and_project_committee at lists.owasp.org>, <global_conference_committee at lists.owasp.org>

Hi Paulo and all,
we were not aware of that... sorry. At least I was not!

What do you foresee as reasonable date to organize such Iberic event? Before or after this Summit? Where the Summit will take place this time?

Kind regards,

On 2009/03/05, at 17:34, Paulo Coimbra wrote:

Hello Fabio,

I thank both your updated and the OWASP Iberic Project proposal which I am forwarding to OWASP Board, Project’s Committee and Conference’s Committee.

As my first comment, as you are proposing to have the first conference in Madrid in late 2009, I would say we must pay attention to the fact we are planning the next Summit to January 2010.

Email:  <mailto:fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie> fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

----- Forwarded by Fabio E Cerullo/IR/AIB on 05/03/2009 10:23 -----

Carlos Serrao < <mailto:carlos.serrao at iscte.pt> carlos.serrao at iscte.pt>
Sent by: Carlos Serrao < <mailto:carlos.j.serrao at gmail.com> carlos.j.serrao at gmail.com>

05/03/2009 02:19

       To:        Vicente Aguilera < <mailto:vicente.aguilera at owasp.org> vicente.aguilera at owasp.org>, <mailto:fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie> fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
       cc:
       Subject:        Some notes....

Hi all,
just some notes from our meeting and some extra ideas abou the conference.

Best regards,
Carlos Serrão, Ph.D., M.Sc.:  <http://www.iscte.pt/> ISCTE/ <http://dcti.iscte.pt/> DCTI Assistant Professor |  <http://www.netmust.eu/> NetMuST/ <http://www.adetti.pt/> Adetti Researcher -  <http://www.carlosserrao.net/> website -  <http://blog.carlosserrao.net/> blog - <http://www.allofads.com/> allofads.com
contacts |  <mailto:carlos.serrao at iscte.pt> carlos.serrao at iscte.pt,  <mailto:carlos.j.serrao at gmail.com> carlos.j.serrao at gmail.com skype |  <callto:pontocom> pontocom msn | <file:///\\Users\carlosserrao\Library\Mail\Signatures\[email protected]> pontocom73 at hotmail.com |  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/carlosserrao> linkedin

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the addressee unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external email security system.

Allied Irish Banks

AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks p.l.c. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.  Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311; Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173

<OWASP Iberic Project.docx>

--
Carlos Serrão
 <http://www.carlosserrao.net/> http://www.carlosserrao.net |  <http://blog.carlosserrao.net/> http://blog.carlosserrao.net |  <http://www.netmust.eu/> http://www.netmust.eu