[Global_education_committee] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Podcast

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Mon Jul 13 04:05:22 EDT 2009

Hi all,
Unfortunately, we did not manage to get together to discus Jim's request.
I think we could get valuable PR via the OWASP podcast!

At the moment, I am at my parents place in Germany as my mother is again in
the hospital.
As it was to predict, I had not as much time for OWASP as I hoped I would.
For now I will be in Germany until Wednesday.

Kuai, Fabio, if I am back to the NL on Thursday, we could try to meet online
again, regular time?!
I will keep you updated!

Looking forward to meet you all soon on the monthly Skype meeting!

Cheers,
Martin