[Global_education_committee] Chat with carlos.j.serrao

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Jan 20 09:14:29 EST 2009

Hello Carlos,

Hope you are well.

Regarding your question in which you have inquired me about the hypothetical
OWASP interest in applying for a Portuguese/European grant
(http://alfa.fct.mctes.pt/index.phtml.en) to support OWASP
activity/research, I suggest involving our newly elected Global
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Education_Committee#Targets_.28DRAFT
.29>  Education Committee in this discussion. Of course, I will be here if
you think that I can be of any assistance.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager