[Global_education_committee] Andrzej Targosz

Mano Paul mano.paul at owasp.org
Thu Jan 15 13:25:16 EST 2009

On the size of the committee, Seba was taking our thoughts of managing
effectively vs. size and global representation back to the Board and we were
to discuss this in our upcoming meeting.
While I agree that it is important to have varied representation, I am also
very keen on ensuring success of the efforts we put in and want to ensure
that there are not too many cooks to ..
A minimum size of 5 and a max size of 8 per global committee (core team) is
my recommendation (my 2 cents) Thanks Mano

From: kuai hinojosa <kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org>

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 07:42:12
To: Martin Knobloch<martin.knobloch at owasp.org>
Cc: Kate Hartmann<kate.hartmann at owasp.org>;