[Global_education_committee] Andrzej Targosz

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Thu Jan 15 08:05:00 EST 2009

The "goal" was to have a regional person from the committee from each corner of the world (yea I know its round hehehe). Big groups are hard I agree so project management is key and good clear communication of team members.

Keep in mind that you are setting the agenda for owasp and should also survey the other chapter leaders, members and owasp committees to gather the collective wisdom. The draw a line in the sand, get the plan approved by the board based on ethics and meeting principals. (See owasp.org about us for them) and execute.  OWASP 2009 summit will recap the accomplishments.

Martin wants Shrimp and his own cart this year :)

Any questions, give me a call at 973-202-0122