[Global_education_committee] Andrzej Targosz

kuai hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Thu Jan 15 07:42:12 EST 2009

Kate,

I assume you are referring to Andrezj from Poland if so, he has
already been counted as part of the 8th member otherwise, Martin is
right. We discuss so with Seba in our last committee meeting.

Kuai Hinojosa
OWASP (MSP) Chapter Leader
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Minneapolis_St_Paul
Owasp NY/NJ Metro Board member